ಅಂದಾಜು 200 ಮಿಲಿಯನ್ ಅಮೆರಿಕನ್ನರು ಮುಂಬರುವ ಬೇಸಿಗೆಯ ತಿಂಗಳುಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ಕನಿಷ್ಠ ಒಂದು ಪ್ರವಾಸವನ್ನು ಯೋಜಿಸುತ್ತಿದ್ದಾರೆ, ನಿಮ್ಮ ತೋಳುಗಳ ಮೇಲೆ ಕೆಲವು ಪ್ರಯಾಣ ತಂತ್ರಗಳನ್ನು ಹೊಂದಿರುವ ನಿಜವಾದ ಜೀವರಕ್ಷಕವಾಗಿರುತ್ತದೆ. ನಿಮ್ಮ ನೆಲೆಗಳನ್ನು ಕವರ್ ಮಾಡಲು ಖಚಿತಪಡಿಸಿಕೊಳ್ಳಿ: ಟೆಕ್ ಸುರಕ್ಷತೆ ಮತ್ತು ರಕ್ಷಣೆ, ಪೂರ್ವ-ಯೋಜಿತ ಕಾಯ್ದಿರಿಸುವಿಕೆಗಳು, ಅಂತರಾಷ್ಟ್ರೀಯವಾಗಿ ಪ್ರಯಾಣಿಸುವಾಗ ಸ್ಥಳೀಯರೊಂದಿಗೆ ಸಂವಾದ ಮಾಡುವ ಮಾರ್ಗ, ಮತ್ತು ನಿಮಗೆ ಸಾಧ್ಯವಾದಾಗ ಹಣವನ್ನು ಉಳಿಸಿ.
To accomplish a stress-free trip, consumers should be aware of 5 key travel trends this season and a few great apps to download to make your vacation a breeze this summer:
Planning & Covid 19 Regulations
- Top health & regulation trend: the pandemic has made it challenging to keep up with the frequently changing COVID-19 travel restrictions that vary from location to location.
- ಪರಿಹಾರ: TripIt can inform you about what to expect regarding Covid 19 regulations during your travels, including mask guidelines, cancellations, refunds, and travel restrictions. The app also offers information about digital health passports, infection rates, and any other requirements for your travel destination.
- Top Food & travel trend: According to the US Travel Association 6 in 10 Americans are planning to travel this summer, so securing restaurant reservations may be more difficult than in recent years.
- ಪರಿಹಾರ: Reservation and wait-list management platforms such as Resy can help you discover and book restaurants while on the go. When traveling somewhere unfamiliar users can get top trends and suggestions on where to pick their next meal based on their personal interests.
- Top international travel trend: If you are planning on traveling to an area where you don’t speak the language, you may need a bit of help navigating your way. You certainly aren’t alone – over 1 billion people have sought out assistance from Google’s translation app to help them understand over 108 international languages.
- ಪರಿಹಾರ: Easily communicate like a local if you’re traveling abroad. Google Translate allows you to translate text, documents, and websites from one language into another.
Save on Expenses
- Top tourism trend: Travel has surged in 2022; according to the Mastercard Economics Institute analysis, if flight booking trends continue at the current pace, an estimated 1.5 billion more passengers globally will fly in 2022 compared to last year.
- ಪರಿಹಾರ: The Hopper app can help you get ahead of the crowds and steep travel fares. Hopper predicts airfares up to 1 year in advance, with 95% accuracy, and analyzes billions of flight prices and hotels within the day – telling you whether to book your trip now or wait for just a little longer.
In addition to downloading traditional travel applications, you should take steps to protect your device & digital information while on the go.
- Top security trend: The FTC is cautioning travelers to be on guard for online travel-related scams. For example, attackers may try to steal a traveler’s credentials through phishing campaigns that pretend to be an airline, credit card company, or TSA.
- ಪರಿಹಾರ: For peace of mind, install Lookout’s advanced security on your phone – Lookout will automatically monitor and identify unsafe Wi-Fi networks as well as scam URLs in email, text messages, and on the web and block you from threats that can do harm.